2) BROWSING IN WEBSITE
2a) USE OF CONTACT FORM
The personal data that the user fill in the Contact Form is particulars or information which defines a person’s identity, like the name, the email or other data that can be easily connected to a person’s identity, like mobile phone. Any personal data declared by the user are intended solely to ensure the operation of the services provided and the lawfulness of the transactions and may not be used by any third party, without compliance with L. 2472/97 as currently in force in regard to protection of personal data, and as whenever in force.
Cookie is a short software text. Cookies cannot read your hard disk or make any information collected using cookies available to third party. A cookie can only be read by the organization that installs it.
Some parts of the site connect.net.gr store a cookie in your computer to monitor statistics of visitor patterns of users. We do this to identify the usefulness of our website and to see how effective the navigation structure is. We do not disclose these information to third parties.
If you prefer not to take cookies during your visit on our website, you can set your browser to reject all cookies stored on your computer. You do not need to turn on cookies to use or tour on many parts of our website.
2c) Linking with Third Party Websites
Through the Website, visitor / user can gain access to other third party websites, as social media website like Facebook and Twitter. In any case that visitor / user uses this service, an exchange of information takes place and the information shared will be governed by particular privacy policies. Visitor / user is invited to regulate the privacy settings of his account on these websites directly. Sabadoor.com does not control the privacy policies of third party websites concerned and does not have any responsibility or accountability for the third party websites concerned.
3) USE OF COMPANY’S SERVICES
3a) Collection of Personal Data
The subject of this policy is the information that our company ‘ΣΑΠΟΥΝΑΣ Γ.-ΜΠΑΚΑΛΟΥΜΗΣ Π. Ο.Ε.’ collects during its activities and can lead to direct or indirect identification of physical persons, especially with reference to identity information, like name, ID number, TIN or location data.
We collect only necessary data to provide our services to you. We will never ask for data that are not required to provide you the kind of services you ask of us.
Indicative purposes of data collection:
- Sign up and access to our e-services (e.g. remote connection)
- Promotion and information communications via email,
- Description of quotes and analysis of services,
- Execution, invoice and shipping of your orders.
During the collection of data, we describe analytically the purpose of the collection and the range of their processing and we ask for the express consent of you.
3b) Retention, Storage and Processing of personal data
- We apply standards and protection mechanisms of your data accordingly to the internationally indicative practices for preventing interception or leakage of data, as well as, the inability of access and the processing of unauthorized users in case of interception/leakage of them.
- In case of event of threat of any kind associated with your data, we are committed to inform you within 72 hours for the nature of the event, the range of threat and the measures you can take on your part for the prevent of occurrence or the restriction of occurrence of the threat.
- Only the personnel of the company concerned has access to your data and only on the level needed to meet the purpose of processing, in which you have consented. Every access to your data is recorded.
- We report to you any change in the processing of your data and we ask for your express consent to move on.
- We retain your data until you exercise the right of revocation. Please note that, because of regulatory requirement, our company might is obligated to keep your data for a minimum period from the data of collection. The period of retention of your data in implementation framework of the Greek, European legislation or international contracts take precedence over your right of revocation of the approval of retention, processing and communication of personal data.
3c) Communication of Personal Data to Third Parties
- In principle, we do not disclose / share your data to third parties.
- Within the framework of providing our services we may use third party services. We provide you a notification concerned when the conclusion of an agreement and whenever needed during its implementation, we let you know about the range and the kind of data which will be retained in third parties’ systems or/and in which they will have access and we ask for your prior express consent.
- We choose carefully and evaluate constantly our partners with criteria their organizational and technical competence to protect our clients’ data, the implementation of international IT security standards and their level of compliance with the regulatory framework for the protection of personal data.
- Our company will also share your data to the competent authorities if there is a court decision and its compliance with its tax and other regulatory obligations.
3d) Access to your Personal Data
- To share to you the data we maintain for you, please submit your request by filling the relative form on our website.
- We will answer within 30 days from the day we will receive your request.
3e) Modification of your Data
- You can request a modification of your data by submitting a request on our website. We will implement your request within 30 days from the day we will receive it. We may ask for documents / evidence that certify the accuracy of the data you wish to modify.
3f) Revoking of Consent in Retention / Processing of your Data
- You may request for the partial or completely revoking of the consent in retention or processing of your personal data. So that, you can fill the relative form on our website.
- We will answer within 30 days from the day we will receive your request. Take into account that the exercise of the right of revoke, partial or completely, for saving and processing of data means that the relative data will be deleted and this can lead to adjustment or stop of the services we offer, partially or completely.
- Especially as regarding the communication with you via email, you can unsubscribe of the relative lists by using the deletion link that is included in every message we send.
- Your personal data for which the consent for retention and / or processing has been revoked shall be deleted within 30 days unless otherwise specified by the legislation, where it is deleted after the expiry of the period of minimum retention and processing of your data, as defined by the legislative framework.
3g) Submit a Question
- We are at your disposal to answer any question about the protection of your personal data. You may submit your question on the special form on our website.
- We will answer within 30 days from the day we will receive your request.
4) GENERAL TERMS OF PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The user can communicate at any time and without charge with sabadoor.com in order to check the retention of their personal data, their correction, change or deletion as well as its exclusion from the list of electronic information messages. When updating personal data, sabadoor.com may ask the user to verify his identity before he can satisfy his request.
Sabadoor.com operates in accordance with existing Greek and community legislation and has adopted procedures that safeguard the personal data that the user provides through the Website for as long as he is registered with its services. Only authorized employees can access to these, when it is necessary. These data will be deleted after the end of any kind of the trading relationship.
5) MODIFICATIONS IN THIS POLICY